Openings are constantly being updated. Be sure to check back frequently.
BarrelHouse Brewing Co. in Paso Robles, Ca seeks a self-motivated, ambitious, and detail-oriented individual to join our brewing team. This is a full-time Brewer/Cellarman position at our production facility, salary and employment package to be based on experience. This individual is responsible for daily brewing operations as well as cellaring and packaging duties with rotating night shifts one week out of every four weeks and will likely work a Sunday through Thursday work week. Only hard working individuals with strong multi-tasking skills, safety-minded, with a solid belief in a team environment need apply.
• Shift brewing on our 20-BBL brewhouse
• Performing cellar operations, such as monitoring gravities and fermentation temperatures
• All aspects of packaging: 12 and 22 oz. bottles and 5 and 15 gallon kegs
• Transferring/monitoring/blending barrel and foeder aged beers
• All aspects of CIP
• Yeast management
• Basic lab duties including cell counting and Dissolved Oxygen monitoring
• Filling distributor orders
A minimum of one year of prior brewery experience is required for this position. Interested candidates should e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out more about us at www.barrelhousebrewing.com